TOP 5 FOODS TO HELP YOU BURN FAT

1.    Dont

2.    Be

3.    So

4.    Fucking

5.    Stupid

 

 

There are no magic foods that make you burn fat. Fact. If you read something that tells you to eat a certain food to burn fat. Then stop reading it straight away. 

A CONSTANT calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight/fat. How you go about creating a calorie deficit is up to you. This can be through nutrition or exercise. 

 

Yes, there’s no such thing as ‘Fat Burning Foods’ but there is such a thing called ‘Good Food Choices’.

 

Everyone knows what ‘healthy’ or ‘unhealthy’ foods are, you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work this out. Typically, your healthy foods are nutrient dense foods where by your unhealthy foods are your hyperpalatable calorific foods. But at the end of the day a calorie is a calorie and they all add up the same.

 

Now if you choose to fill up your daily calorie total with high calorie – low nutrient content foods then that’s up to you. If you remain in a calorie deficit then yes you will lose weight, but the chances are you are going to feel rubbish and hungry. And with hunger comes over eating. Ending with a calorie surplus and chocolate moustache from the 5th snickers you’ve just smashed.

 

A good rule to go by is the ‘80/20 Rule’ – 80% of your daily calories coming from good nutrient dense foods and the other 20% of your calories coming from whatever it is you desire to stay sane.

 

There’s no magic to dieting, Just whatever you do, make sure it’s something you can stick to and be consistent with.